My Superhero (Summer Learning Journey KICKSTART)

Kia Ora, Bloggers!

To kickstart the 2023-2024 Summer Learning Journey (SLJ), We have to make our own superheros! For this to work, we had the option of 3 sites; Craiyon, Google Draw and Kleki. I used Craiyon, which is a website where you enter in a prompt and with the power of AI, it creates a photo!

I called my superhero ChaCha Chihuahua, and as you might have guessed, he is a Chihuhua! I really enjoyed this activity because I got to use my imagination and express my creativity. I made a Google Drawing to give more details about ChaCha such as what he does, his enemies, his city etc.

What do you think? What would your superhero look like?

Ngā mihi,

Emilee

One thought on “My Superhero (Summer Learning Journey KICKSTART)

1. Kia ora Emilee,

It’s Charlotte here, a Summer Learning Journey Blog Commenter. Well done giving the ‘Superhero’ activity a go! How did you find this activity? I thought it was lots of fun!

What did you think of the website you used to create this? Did you find it easy to use? Do you have any tips for someone else wanting to give this activity a go?

What an awesome weapon ability your hero has! If I could have any power it would be super strength – just like Mr Incredible! If you could have any superpower what would it be?

What gave you the inspiration to create this character? If I were to create a superhero it would be an ocean hero, saving the lives of lots of different ocean animals!

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey