Geometry Quiz – Maths – Sides and Vertices

Walt: Understand vertices and sides.

In Room 10 we had to do a quick blogpost about maths so we could do a Kahoot. I was going to show a video of me doing a quiz, but it wont upload. Instead, here are photos of me getting the right/wrong and you will have to see if I get them right!

As you can see, I got them all correct!

Would you have got them correct?

3 thoughts on “Geometry Quiz – Maths – Sides and Vertices

1. hello Emilee itยดs me Amelia i like you blog post maybe next time you can make the pictureยดs more closer over all it is amazing from Amelia

2. ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿฆฝ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿฆฏ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ปโŒจ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธ๐Ÿ–จ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ”Œ๐Ÿ”Œ๐Ÿ–ฑ๏ธ๐Ÿ–ฑ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€โšง๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น

3. Hello. My name is Fox and I am from NBC. I really like how you improvised when the video didn’t work. The idea for a screenshots instead of the video was cool! This reminds me of my Maths which was like this but instead it was a quiz for angles. Maybe next time add a little more description? As for your question, if it sounds like i’m bragging i’m sorry, but I probably would get all the questions correct.